Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blood Avenged On #Audiobook #PNR

Happy Friday, everyone! It's going to be a snowy one in the Northeast here, but it's February and that's expected. We just have to grin and bear it. It's been a great week for me, and the title of this post is one of the reasons why. Blood Avenged is finally out in audiobook!

The narrator John and I began working on this project in October. Things got in the way and I think at some point both of us must have wondered if this book was ever going to get into audio. But I loved his voice, so I decided to stick it out and see what happens. I'm so glad I did. He just did an incredible job, and Vasilije has never sounded so sexy.

I have to admit that hearing the words I wrote made me blush more than once. That book is HOT, if I do say so myself. LOL  To hear a preview of the book, be sure to check it out online at Amazon, Audible, and iTunes.

It's just too cool that one of my books can now be heard in addition to read. I guess I'm sort of nerdy with that stuff, but it really puts a smile on my face. And a huge thanks to John Lazaro, the man with the oh-so-deep-and-sexy voice who did an incredible job narrating!

In addition to that great news is a new cover for Destiny Redeemed. Weeeeeee! I have to admit I loved the old cover, but I wondered if it was time for an update, so I contacted designer extraordinaire, Talina Perkins, and told her to have at it, with only one caveat: the model for Amon must stay (I love him! Mmmmmm....).  The result is just perfect! She used her creative genius to design a background that reflected her vision of Nil, the Aeveren prison where Amon begins Destiny Redeemed, and I love it! I haven't changed the cover yet at the retailers, but you can get a free copy of the book with the original cover at all the major outlets right now. Happy reading!


And last, but certainly not least, is the news that Blood Prophecy, the 4th novel in the Sons of Navarus series, is complete at 81K words. For those of you wondering, that's 21K longer than Blood Avenged and nearly 16K words more than Blood Betrayed and Blood Spirit.

This baby is big!

Blood Prophecy is a turning point in the series, and there's so much story the book is busting at the seams. Readers will get the love affair between Ramiel and his heroine, in addition to the non-romantic storyline of Ramiel and Thane searching for the key to the Prophecy of Idolas; more on Verrater, who the last we heard had plans to kidnap Solenne; more on Vasilije and Sasa, who have been having some problems as of late (if you haven't read the two shorts Longing and The Deepest Cut, be sure to grab those before Blood Prophecy comes out); an introduction really to Sion and Kali, who are falling for each other but very different characters to anyone else in the series; and last but not least, a brand new main character who will be with the series from now on, in addition to the other paranormal characters who will be joining the Sons in their fight against the Archons. Oh, and there's even a Greek god in on the action!

Yeah, it's big. Look for Blood Prophecy this spring, and in the months leading up to its release, I'll be touring around the blogs talking about all things Sons as readers get ready to read the biggest Sons of Navarus book yet.

Whew! It's been quite a week. I need a day off. Now if only that snow would get here maybe my school would cancel classes and I could sit back with a hot chocolate and relax.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


2 comments:

janette said...

Ok so I usually prefer to read books myself but WOW!!! This one was AMAZING I have to buy it just because the preview was sooo good!!!

Unknown said...

The narrator did an incredible job! I so happy you enjoyed it.

Gabrielle