Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, November 2, 2012

Grab Blood Avenged For A Good Cause #redcross #relief

I spent the last few days glued to the television watching the devastation on the East coast unfold before my eyes. As the child of New Yorkers and a Jersey girl by birth, it breaks my heart to see the places and people I've always held so dear in my heart suffer. Up and down the coast, the mess that Hurricane Sandy has left is heartbreaking.

The terrible scenes made me want to do something, so this Monday, November 5, all proceeds from the sale of my book Blood Avenged at Amazon will be donated to the Red Cross to help in the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. Please help by grabbing a copy there that day. It's an erotic paranormal romance, but even if that genre isn't your taste, it's for a good cause.

Thanks for helping me help the people who need it most after this devastating storm.



0 comments: