Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, May 25, 2012

1st Chapter Of Blood Betrayed On My Website

This week's Paranormal Romance Friday is a special one because of the release of my newest book, Blood Betrayed, yesterday.  Another huge thank you to all the people who helped me get the word out about my newest baby. :) 

And to give readers a real taste of Saint, the hero from Blood Betrayed, the first chapter of the book is available on my website at http://www.gabriellebisset.com/blood-betrayed.html

Be sure to scroll down after reading and check out the reviews so far.  5 hearts from Riverina Romantics--Megan loved it!  And a 5 rating/Alpha Howl from Nookmom over at Bitten By Paranormal Romance .  And just this morning a third review came in--a 5 book rating from Selena at The Enchanted Book, who calls Blood Betrayed one of her "new favorites." 

So stop over at my website to take a look at the first chapter of Blood Betrayed.  But be warned:  one taste of Saint won't be enough!

Have a wonderful Friday, and to my US readers, have a great Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments: