Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, March 30, 2012

#ParanormalRomance Friday

It's Friday again, and the weekend is so close we can taste it. :)  Today is the last day for the Destiny Redeemed book tour and it's ending with a bang over at Salacious Reads. Thanks to all the bloggers who've been so wonderful on this tour! And I'm over at the very talented Tracey Kitt's blog doing an interview with her, so check that out too!

This week has been research week for me, and I have to admit I love this kind of week.  I've had my nose in the books (well, internet too) for Blood Spirit and a new book for my alter author ego (the non-romance one).  That's a blockbuster idea, but it's in the very early stages of infancy.  Blood Spirit, on the other hand, is set to begin with the new month. 

I also spent my time trying to find models for the covers of the rest of the Sons books.  Dante, Ramiel, Thane, and Nico are all set, but Sion...he's been impossible to capture. I've complained about the photo stock sites before here, so you know how I feel about them, but damn, is it that difficult to offer a good looking man with blond hair?  I used to know someone who claimed that there were very few good looking blond men.  That's stupid, and I should've told her she was a chowderhead.  I've seen many good looking blonds in my life.  Dated a bunch of them.  However, it seems there's a dearth of them on stock photo sites.  I have one I'd love to use, but Talina and I are still working on him.  We'll see...
Last, but not least, the date for Blood Betrayed's release has been settled.  May 24 my newest baby will enter the world.  And I've got a bunch of bloggers and reviewers who will be helping me spread the word that day about my new release.  Thanks to all of them!  I'll be talking more about that in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for that.
I have an easy day at work (all tests today), it's payday, and tonight's the season finale of Spartacus.  Do they follow the history, or will there be the historically incorrect but possibly interesting showdown where Spartacus kills Glaber?  I don't know, but it could be good. I'll be there, taking an hour out of researching for it (or an hour out of celebrating my Megamillions half a billion win).

Have a great Friday, everyone!

1 comments:

April Alvey said...

CONGRADS ON YOUR UP COMMING NEW RELEASE AND THE UP COMMING BIRTH OF YOUR BABY MY BIRTHDAY IS ALSO MAY THE 24TH SO CONGRADS HUN.