Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, February 17, 2012

Kindlegraph Made Even Easier and A Stop Over At Erotica For All


Kindlegraph has made getting an autograph on your favorite Kindle books even easier.  All you need to do to get a personal message from me on any of my books on your Kindle is click the widget on the top left sidebar. It will open a new page where you can request an autograph, and then the clever Kindlegraph people let me know of your request.  Easy peasy!

I'm over at the terrific Erotica For All with Lucy Felthouse today talking about the dark hero and why I adore him.  Stop over and say hi! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm looking to possibly complete Blood Betrayed, so it could be an important weekend for me. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

This is so cool! There is another way to sign ebooks but I'm not sure of the name of the software. I't works specifically for the authors I think. I once won an ebook from Arial Burnz that she was able to sign/personalize before she sent it to me. You might want to look into that. I think it's an extra special way to treat your followers no matter what type of ereader they have.