Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, February 6, 2012

First Sneak Peek at Blood Betrayed

Over the weekend, amid all the hustle and bustle, I had to finally write the blurb for Blood Betrayed so it could appear on the bookmarks that are being made as I type this.  With just a few chapters left in the story, I guess it was time. 

It usually takes me a good long while to craft the blurb.  I've been trying to keep them under 100 words, and if you've ever had to encapsulate a novel in such a tight space, you know it's a chore sometimes.  I have to admit that the blurb for Saint's story came pretty easily, relatively speaking.  For once, he didn't give me a hard time. :)

So, here's the blurb for Blood Betrayed so you can have a sneak peek at the story.

I am everything forbidden.  I am vampire.

Haunted by betrayal, Saint hides in the human world, giving his heart to no one and finding the only solace from his past in the arms of human women. Now as the Archons begin their takeover of the vampire world, this Son of Navarus has been marked for death. 

Summoned to defeat the Archons by the world that shunned him, Saint must face his past and Solenne, the woman he loved and lost a century ago, for only in accepting her will his body and soul finally find salvation.


Look for Blood Betrayed this May. And if you love swag, watch for pics of the bookmarks for the first three books in the Sons of Navarus series later this week.  They're gorgeous!  Thank you to Talina for the stunning designs.


0 comments: