Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday News

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I spent the week tiling my bathroom.  Don't authors live exciting lives?  But I did do some other things, such as get together with friends. I also finalized the print versions of both Destiny Redeemed and The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy one volume book.  That reminds me. The one volume ebook of The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy is almost ready for uploading to the major outlets.  In it, readers will find all three novellas of the Trilogy and the first chapter of Blood Avenged, which is due out on December 14.  This is the cover for the one volume book.

All I have to do is finalize the first chapter of Blood Avenged and it will be all ready to go.

And Blood Avenged is in final edits as I write and will be ready to go for December 14.  It's quite a bit hotter than my other books...well, other than Vampire Dreams. Vasilije and vampires just lend themselves to sexy stories.

Finally, almost all the books in the series that will begin from Blood Avenged have been plotted out. I'm chomping at the bit to get started, so once I'm done with the semester in the first week of December, I'll begin the first book, the currently untitled book about Declan (click on his name for a reminder of what he looks like). Mmmm....I'll begin giving readers a taste of his character and story in early 2012.

And last, but not least, I have winners from the Black Friday Book Bonanza Giveaway. The first prize winner is: TinaBuriedUnderBooks and the second prize winner is:  Kathryn Merkel. The winners will be contacted some time later today.  Thank you to everyone who came by and entered, and look for more giveaways in the near future!

Have a great Monday!




0 comments: