Gabrielle Bisset

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Cover Contest, Nil, and Platform 9 3/4

How's everyone doing today?  I'm feeling good, even though I have to go into work early. :(  Destiny Redeemed's book tour continues today at Getting Naught Between The Stacks .  I'm over there talking about Nil (that's where the Platform 9 3/4 figures in--check out the post to see what I mean) and the Aeveren way of life.  Thanks to Nanny for being on the tour!

Also, Destiny Redeemed is a nominee in the November 2011 Book Cover Award over at Alternative-Read.com, so if you feel so inclined, I'd love it if you'd click over there and give it your vote. 

I'm off to get ready for work, but I hope everyone has a great day!  The tour is steady for the next few days, so I'll be here to shout out about it. :)

0 comments: