Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Cover of Blood Avenged...

I'm so excited to show off my newest cover.  Blood Avenged will be released in December, and it's a story that evolved from the novella Vampire Dreams.  Vasilije, Brandon's sire, was such a draw with readers that I began work on his story and now it's almost complete as a novel. 

I don't even have the blurb done yet, but here's a little taste of how the book begins:

I am everything you want.
I am everything you fear.
I am desire and lust.
I am vampire.


The artist who created the cover, the wonderful Talina Perkins from Bookin' It, did a fabulous job, and I can't thank her enough.  Although she doesn't generally do covers and stays with bookmarks and cover flats (along with banners, such as the one for Destiny Redeemed right underneath my blog's header), she did me a huge favor and I'm thrilled with the results. 

Look for Blood Avenged right before Christmas, just in time for reading on one of those new Kindles.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOOHOO!!! Vasilije's story is almost finished! I am so excited about his story. I just know he will be as sexy as his cover!

It was my pleasure to help with your cover, Gabrielle!!! But the true art will the the story you weave around our hearts and minds when we finally get to meet Vasilije!

*hugs*
~Talina

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Talina! The cover is right at home with its predecessors, and I think it captures Vasilije perfectly. Love him! LOL