Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More You Tube Vids, Some Whipped Cream, and News!

While I was away, Romance Novel Junkies put out a You Tube video about her two reviews for Vampire Dreams and Stolen Destiny.  A great reader of all romance genres, she's been a terrific supporter of my books since the beginning, and I can't thank her enough!  Take a look at the video below, and if you haven't read her reviews, she has included them on the You Tube site under the video. 





All I can say is, I love it, Monique! 

I'm at Whipped Cream being interviewed today, and if you want to chat, look for me tomorrow on the Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews Yahoo group.  I'll be popping in and out all day, so stop by!


Finally, I have big news.  The edits have been done on Masquerade for weeks and I've been impatiently sitting on the book to give Love's Master its time in the sun, but now the last novella in the Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy will get its time.  With total sales for the first two novellas in the trilogy bouncing past 2000 yesterday (just 17 days after reaching 1000 sales!), I'm looking forward to letting this new story join its sisters out there in the world. I hope readers love this story as much as they have the first two because I know I do.  Look for Masquerade before the week is out, depending on the speed of Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

With Masquerade, the Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy comes to an end, but later in the year, Vasilije from Vampire Dreams gets his own story set in modern times.  He's aged another 150 years, but it's only made him badder and sexier.  ;)  And between you and me, his story is the most erotic one I've ever written, so far.