Gabrielle Bisset

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Keep Swimming....

A little update:  I continue to type Destiny Renewed and am at about the halfway point.  I swear I hate typing more than liver, and I really hate liver.  Each night I can, I'm getting between 4000 and 6000 words typed, but it's a bear of a job.  But as my son says about my handwriting it first and then typing, "This is how you roll, Mom." 

I posted on Facebook yesterday that I keep saying to myself like the fish with the short term memory loss in Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." to encourage myself to keep typing.  "Just keep typing, just keep typing..."

I've been doing some reading too, but work has crashed into that, as usual. Have you ever noticed how the day job seems to get in the way?  I've got to get me a sugar daddy so I can spend my time writing and reading to my heart's content! (I'm only partially kidding about that.  I would do those things if I didn't have to work.  And gardening in the spring and summer. But the sugar daddy would have to be sexy, so the whole plan is highly unlikely, sad to say.)

The weather in Pennsylvania is finally beginning to come around, and tomorrow is looking like a gem--a high of 65 and sunny.  I think I'm feeling some kind of sickness come on that will preclude me from being able to go to work.  Yes, I definitely feel something.  :)

I hope you're having a great week, and a happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!  May the luck of the Irish be with you all of your days!

Gabrielle

1 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

Oh - there is definitely something going round - pesky bugs!! ;D

Glad to hear your getting through it mind you - it will soon be finished and you will be chuffed to bits at your hard work!

Enjoy the sun tomorrow though - sound like you've earned a break.

Shah .X